What I need to comply with regulation, compliance or adherence to security frameworks? Are my current policies taking into account business function and industries best practice? Are my servers providing the appropriate level of security access? Are my current configurations sufficiently to make me secure? Are there services running on my system that increase my security risk?
If such a question arises, it means that it is time for you to need help to do Security Assessment Services
Indonesian Cloud come with Industries Best Practice Standard
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- PTES – Penetration Testing Execution Standard
- NIST SP 800-115 – Technical Guide to Information Security Testing and Assessment
- OISSG – Information Systems Security Assessment Framework (ISSAF)
- ISECOM – Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM)
- WEBAPPSEC – Web Application Security Consortium (WASC) Threat Classification
- OWASP – Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Testing Guide
- FIRST – Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS)
Security Hardening Standard
- CIS Benchmarks – Center for Internet Security
- STIGs – DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides
Benefits from Business Perspective
- From a business perspective, penetration testing helps safeguard the organization against failure through preventing financial loss; proving due diligence and compliance to industry regulators, customers and shareholders; preserving corporate image; and rationalize information security investment.
Benefits from Operational Perspective
- From operational perspective, penetration testing helps shape information security strategy through quick and accurate identification of weaknesses; proactive elimination of identified risks; implementation of corrective measures; and enhancement of IT knowledge.
- Comprehensive Report and Recommendation
Got questions? Please check out our FAQ or use our Sales Inquiry Form to get in touch with our team, We’re here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.